Creating A Home That Welcomes You & All Who Enter
HOW WE WORK
Mary Etta Designs approaches each interior decorating project with an interior decorating system.
Initial Design Consultation
2. Signing of Contract, Receipt of Retainer and Project Begins
3. Kickoff Meeting: on-site measurements, photos & final criteria meeting
4. Execution of floor plans & elevations, sourcing fabrics, materials & furnishings
5. Presentation of estimates & furnishings. Collection of deposits for purchases of furniture, drapes, accessories, etc. Major appliances are specified for client to purchase.
6. Placement of custom orders & delivery lead time assessment.
7. Budget review
8. Fabrication of custom products such as furniture, drapes, accessories, etc.
Client or general contractor proceeds with management of any renovations.
9. Ongoing receipt of custom products to Mary Etta Designs receiving area.
10. Furniture installation & Styling
11. Client reveal
12. Deficiencies Walk Through.
13. Resolution of Deficiencies.
14. Client closure meeting and presentation of final invoices binder.
15. Thank you.