Jerk Crusted Pork Chop with Wilted Spinach Salad
4 bone-in pork chops, about 7 ounces each uncooked
1 tsp lime juice
1 tbsp jerk seasoning
½ tsp salt, divided
8 oz baby spinach (about 8 cups)
1 cup sliced radishes
1 cup fresh diced tomatoes
1 tbsp lemon juice
½ tsp ground black pepper
1. Season the pork chops with lime juice, jerk seasoning, and ¼ tsp salt. Marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Cook pork chops under broiler or oven at 450 degrees F.
3. Heat 2 tbsps of water in a medium pot. Add spinach and cook just till wilting, about 1 minute.
4. Immediately transfer spinach to a bowl, add radishes, tomatoes, lemon juice, pepper and ¼ tsp salt.
5. Once pork chops are cooked, allow to rest for 10 minutes. Serve pork chops alongside the wilted spinach salad. Yum.