A great way to truly finish your room is at the windows. Draperies frame the view and can be the perfect solution for light control and privacy.
- At the in home consultation we come to your home with samples and measure up to 5 windows. While there we help you with solutions for light control, privacy and energy savings.
- In 2 to 3 days you received a proposal for your windows with an estimated cost range. At that time you and Mary Etta Designs sign off on your order. All that is required is a 75% deposit.
- A professional re-measure is scheduled for most windows to insure the precise fit of your window coverings.
- In about a week, we present you with elevation drawings and final fabric selections to complete the look we propose.
- Once fabric and hardware is delivered to our workroom, production begins and you receive periodic updates over the next 3 to 4 weeks .
- On the scheduled installation day, we are there with professional installers to complete the job and make sure all goes well.
- Final payment is due at that time.
As an experienced window fashions expert, I bring the knowledge of what fabrics, products and hardware works best in the style that you desire for your home or office. We discuss how you want your window coverings to function. I measure and we select the best choice for your home or office.
Remeasures are done by our installers in windows that are too high or have specialty shaped windows that need will need templates for additional treatments like shades or shutters. All shutter orders are remeasured by our professioanl installation team.
Our custom workrooms pay special attention to each custom order to ensure that you get the product that you have requested. After all fabrics and hardware is received, it takes about 2 weeks for fabrication. We then schedule your install.